A nutritious elixir to boost collagen production for glowing skin
Take pleasure in the beauty of nature with pure, hardworking skincare from the Nordic Roots collection.
This collagen-boosting, organic facial oil promotes glowing skin.
- A vitamin E-rich, unscented facial oil that locks hydration into the skin
- Hop Flowers control pigmentation for a more even skin tone
- Atlantic Seaweed boosts collagen supplies so that skin is firm and fine lines are less prominent
- Suitable for all skin types, even very sensitive skin
- Innovative, eco-friendly recyclable grass and 25% glass packaging
- Certified COSMOS Organic by EcoCert with 96.7% of the total ingredients from organic farming.
Directions for use: Warm two to three drops between the palms and gently press onto the face, neck and décolletage. Suitable for use morning and night after cleansing.
Ingredients: HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) HYBRID OIL*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE (FROM COCONUT OIL), SQUALANE (FROM OLIVE OIL), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, ALARIA ESCULENTA (ATLANTIC SEAWEED) EXTRACT, HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) STROBILE, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL OIL, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E). *INGREDIENT FROM ORGANIC AGRICULTURE. 100% NATURAL ORIGIN OF TOTAL; 96.7% OF THE TOTAL INGREDIENTS ARE FROM ORGANIC FARMING
The Nordic Roots collection is inspired by the Scandinavian love of purity, simplicity and functionality. It delivers powerful results with a simple and synergistic blend of clean, honest organic ingredients.
Green People was born from the founder's (Charlotte Vøhtz) search for gentle, natural products carefully tailored to her daughter’s allergy-prone skin. She began making her own and, after years of product research and development, Green People was founded in 1997.
Green People products are packed with up to 99% active natural and organic ingredients to protect, nourish, balance and, most importantly, respect your body. They promise to never use aggressive ingredients or synthetic chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, alcohol (ethanol) or synthetic fragrances or colourants, and to never test on animals.