Set of 2, 100% Organic Cotton Muslin Squares
This set of 2, handwoven, cotton and bamboo muslin squares are made by a female co-operative in Kerala, India. The Muslin squares are a natural cream with an open weave, light weight and machine washable. They are also kind to your skin, the cotton is soft and unbleached - meaning no chlorine.
The Muslin squares are an ideal solution for removing cleanser, face mask or a scrub.
How to use (for cosmetic product removal): Dampen the muslin with warm water before using to gently remove product from your face and neck. Works perfectly with the UpCircle cleansing balm, face mask and face scrub.
Whilst a Muslin Square has become a must-have parenting accessory and make-up removal accessory don't forget it can also be used for:
Brightening and exfoliating the skin; pair with a rich cleanser, let it work for a few seconds, then run the cloth under warm water and buff away.
Inexpensive lip exfoliant; ideal if you get sore lips in the winter. Rub the cloth gently over any dry areas, and then finish with lip balm to moisturise.
- Face Mask Accessory; When applying your face pack, keep your hair out of the way, by folding the muslin and using as a bandana, simply tie around your hairline to keep your hair where you want it.
Cleaning; Muslin is lint-free, which means it won’t leave any residue when you use it in your daily cleaning. It’s brilliant for dusting, but will also leave a gleaming result on any glass and windows too.
- Sieving homemade jams; Muslin cloths can be used to strain the mixture and remove any lumps of seeds, leaving you with a smooth preserve.
- Citrus fruit squeezer; cover your lemon wedge (or orange) with a muslin before you squeeze it – it will catch all the pips but let the juice flow straight through.
- Cheese making; Keep a muslin cloth close by and use to separate the curds from the liquid.
- Moisture out of vegetables; When making Cauliflower rice, the secret is to drain the moisture out of the cauliflower, simple wrap the chopped cauliflower in muslin and wring it out as hard as you can.
- Gift Wrapping; Planet friendly wrapping is easily achieved by using a reusable muslin cloth instead of throw away paper, team with a pretty ribbon to finish off the look in style
Material: Handwoven organic cotton
Size: approx 30cm x 30cm, sizes may vary slightly
Care: Can be laundered with normal load on cool and hung to dry.
Please Note: Each pack contains 2 muslin squares tied together with a simple bow, no unnecessary packaging.
UpCircle craft elevated skincare that's better for you and better for the planet.
Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant – like used coffee grounds and brewed chai tea spices. But they often end up going to landfill. Why should all that good stuff go to waste?
It shouldn’t. That’s why UpCircle elevate leftover natural ingredients, bringing them back to life as beauty products your skin will love.
And as well as being 100% natural, this skincare range is also 100% brilliant. Because you shouldn’t have to choose between doing the right thing and getting the best results. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature’s own skin rejuvenators – and do the planet some good, too.
That’s all-round better skincare. Reused, repurposed, reloved.