black+blum Stainless Steel/Bamboo 900ml Sandwich Box - Ocean
This is a stylish, robust and plastic-free solution for preparing and carrying your sandwiches, charcuterie or even cheese selection! Prepare your food on the go with the naturally anti-bacterial bamboo lid that doubles as a cutting board - just flip it over.
It is made from durable 304/18-8 stainless steel with a bamboo cutting board lid and silicone strap to keep it firmly in place. There is a silicone seal too but this is not leakproof. Designed for sandwiches and with dry food in mind.
Dimensions: 22.3cm x 14.5cm x 5.2cm, 900ml capacity.
- Anti-bacterial, natural bamboo lid
- Silicone strap for added security
- Includes a dishwasher safe silicone inner compartment
- Plastic free plus Free from BPA, phthalates, aluminium and lead
- High quality stainless steel
Care: The steel lunchbox and silicone compartment are dishwasher safe. The bamboo board is handwash only. Do not leave the bamboo board soaking in water. To keep the bamboo board in a good condition, black+blum recommend using a food safe mineral oil and applying with a cotton cloth once a month (if you are using the board regularly). Make sure you wipe off any excess oil. This will ensure that it does not dry out and crack.
Do not use bleach, cleaners containing chlorine, abrasive cleaners or scrubbers on any part of the box as they may dull the finish.
Not to be used in the microwave or oven.
Please follow the care instructions inside the container.
• PERFECT FOR WORK, SCHOOL OR ADVENTURES
• GREAT FOR ADULTS & KIDS
• IDEAL FOR AL FRESCO OR AL DESKO - live the lunchbox lifestyle
• HELPS WITH PORTION CONTROL - you are what you eat, feed yourself well
• AVOID PACKAGING WASTE OF TAKE AWAY MEALS ON THE GO - you don't need a handful of landfill
• SAVE MONEY BY BRINGING YOUR OWN - keep your hard earned cash
black+blum believe in the lunch box revolution! In the past children got fun lunch boxes and adults had to make do with boring containers. They thought it was time for a change…
Dan Black and Martin Blum met while studying industrial design at Northumbria University. In 1998, not long after graduating, they formed black+blum. Their studio is in the Oxo Tower, London. They have won over 25 international design awards and many of our their designs are in permanent collections of internationally renowned design museums.