Blushberry Natural Clay Mask Tin - Calming/Purifying
Blushberry Botanicals natural clay mask is handmade in small batches in Scotland, using the finest natural ingredients.
This calming and purifying mask contains charcoal, chamomile, lavender & tea tree to help clear and calm the skin. This 24g aluminium tin comes with a bamboo spoon and is enough for 4-9 masks.
💚 Active Ingredients:
- Kaolin clay deep cleans the skin and absorbs excess oils
- Bentonite clay is packed full of minerals and helps to detox and deep clean the skin
- Cornstarch soothes and softens the skin
- Activated Charcoal draws out bacteria, dirt and toxins from the pores
- Calamine powder reduces irritation and calms the skin, it also contains zinc oxide which is antibacterial
- Oatmeal and Chamomile are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Lavender and Tea Tree essential oils are known for their antiseptic properties
Use the bamboo spoon (included) to scoop a small amount of mask powder as required, then mix to a creamy paste with water (use a non-metallic bowl and spoon). Apply to cleansed face, avoiding the eye area, and leave for 10-15 minutes. Remove with a warm damp face cloth. Any remaining made up product should be discarded. Use 1-2 times weekly.
For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening.
- Totally cruelty free
- Free from preservatives, animal derived ingredients, artificial fragrances & colours, palm oil, SLS, Parabens, phthalates, petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils
- Allows your skin to breath and perspire naturally
- Recyclable aluminium packaging, no plastic
- Compliant with EU cosmetic safety regulations
Ingredients: Bentonite, Kaolin, Zea Mays (cornstarch), Charcoal, Calamine, Avena Sativa (oat) kernel meal*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower powder, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) flower powder, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) oil* (essential oils contain geraniol, limonene, linalool).