Vegan, natural & plastic-free luxury multipurpose skin balm
This Flawless Skincare Beauty Balm is the ultimate multipurpose beauty must-have to help your skin glow with radiance.
Enriched with a multitude of skin-nourishing oils and antioxidants to moisturise and prevent premature aging. The formula is ultra-rich, so a little goes a long way leaving the skin incredibly soft and nourished.
- Argan Oil rejuvenates hair, skin and nails.
- Rose-hip Seed Oil is antioxidant rich, preventing premature aging.
- Macadamia Oil contains plant based Squalene which helps to reduce oxidative stress on the skin.
- Luxury Neroli oil calms, relaxes and hydrates your skin.
- Frankincense oil boosts the immune system, tones and lifts the skin and is renowned for its anti-aging properties.
All Flawless products are:
- Alcohol & Gluten free
- Natural Oils and Butters
- Palm oil, Paraben & Phthalate free
- Vegan friendly
- Handcrafted in the UK!
How to use: Warm a small amount in the palm of your hands and then:
To Hydrate - Apply to skin, hair and nails throughout the day.
To Cleanse - Massage into dry skin then remove with a warm damp cloth.
As a Mask - Allow the oils to soak in and nourish skin overnight.
Size: 30ml, presented in a recycled glass jar with aluminium lid
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Oil), Rosa Canina (Rosehip Oil), Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax), Frankincense Oil, Neroli Oil, Bergamot Oil
Flawless Skincare products are 100% cruelty-free, vegan friendly and proudly approved by PETA. They are a 100% zero waste cosmetics company.
Flawless skincare products are formulated with sustainable natural ingredients proven by science to luxuriously hydrate, nourish and care for your skin. All of their products are handmade in small batches with care and passion at their workshop in North Wales.
Flawless launched in 2016 when their founder created her own professional standard, affordable and cruelty-free make-up brushes, unable to find some to buy.