For the days when you need something to stay a little cooler or hotter for longer, black+blum's insulated water bottles are just the ticket. This little beauty keeps liquids cold for up to 24 hours and hot up to 12.
An insulated bottle with a difference - no plastic in the lid! In fact, there is no plastic touching the contents anywhere!
Lightweight and the perfect size for your bag, you will never need to buy a disposable plastic bottle again. You cannot lose the screw top as it is attached to the bottle with a strip of stylish vegan leather. The strap can also be used to attach the bottle to your bag or simply to carry on your fingers
You don't have to be one of those hearty extreme sports outdoorsy types to own this water bottle, but people might think you are if you do!
- Keeps cold up to 24hrs or hot up to 12hrs
- Awesome for adults & cool for kids
- Perfect for taking to work, school or trekking
- Wide mouth opening allows for easy pouring and drinking
- Wide spout fits ice cubes or Binchotan charcoal filter
- High quality stainless steel
- Vegan leather carry strap/retainer for cap
- Leakproof PLASTIC FREE cap
- Help the planet by not buying bottled water
- Save money by avoiding bottled water
- Portable, reusable and recyclable
- Easy to clean
Size: 23.5cm high, 7.3cm wide
Not dishwasher or microwave safe. Avoid getting the vegan leather strap wet - it has a popper to remove it. Clean your water bottle with boiling water and washing-up liquid prior to initial use and wash in same way regularly after use. Dry thoroughly after leaving it to drain. Always store vessel with lid removed.
Dan Black and Martin Blum met while studying industrial design at Northumbria University. In 1998, not long after graduating, they formed black+blum. Their studio is in the Oxo Tower, London. They have won over 25 international design awards and many of our their designs are in permanent collections of internationally renowned design museums.