Large compostable, plant-based sponge for your plastic-free cleaning routine
This highly absorbent compostable sponge is made from plants in the UK. It is reusable and at end of life, it is 100% biodegradable and compostable.
The sponges are made of natural renewable raw materials: cotton, wood pulp & flax. These cellulose sponges are the perfect replacement for classic sponges made of petrochemical compounds. They are more absorbent than the supermarket sponges and are also plastic free so they do not emit micro-plastic pollution.
It absorbs liquid quickly and retains up to 10 times its dry weight in water. They are great for washing cars as well as household cleaning.
- 100% plastic free and made from plants
- Fully biodegradable and home compostable
- Perfect for car washing and also household cleaning
- Very absorbent
- Reusable over and over again, then compostable at home
- Renewable and sustainable
- Lint-free and pleasantly soft
- Minimal low impact packaging, plastic-free
- Made in the UK
Size: 15.3cm x 8.3cm x 2.5cm
Care: Machine washable