- Replaces laundry detergent & fabric conditioner (1000 washes)
- Plant based ingredients
- Does not contain harmful chemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics
- Hypoallergenic and residue free so they are kind to your skin too
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Gentle on fabrics – suitable for whites & colours
- Never tested on animals - PETA approved and Cruelty Free International certified
- Vegan Society certified
- Allergy UK seal of approval
- Kind to your pocket - just 2p/wash & 1.5p per wash when refilled
- Zero-waste packaging
- Works in all washing machines
- No measuring & no mess
- Septic tank safe
- Pet friendly product
How to use:
1) Push and hold button firmly, while twisting and unscrewing the Ecoball until it opens.
2) Add one pack of brown pellets and one pack of white pellets to the ball. Then close up the Ecoball.
3) Place the Ecoballs in the drum of your washing machine along with your clothes.
Brown Pellet Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Epoxy Resin, Saponin, α-olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyoxyethylene Lauryl Ether.
White Pellet Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Oxirane,2-(chioromethyl)-, Homopolymer, Saponin, Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dodecan-l-ol, Ethoxylated. Jasmine Essential Oil.
Packaging all recyclable at kerbside.
Ecozone’s mission is to “make your home an ecozone”.
Ecozone’s aim is to reduce the amount of toxic chemicals found in our homes and to lessen household CO2 emissions in the process through our innovative & sustainable goods.
Their core mission and aim is to be ecological and ethical but performance and quality of each product produced excels beyond other leading eco and non-eco brands. This evidence is supported by independent product testing and reports. It’s not only eco, it’s powerful too!