Ecozone Ecoballs Laundry Detergent Refills (1000 Washes) - Pure Linen
Mineral laundry detergent refills - chemical free!
Alongside their beloved Ecoballs, Ecozone offers a pack of Ecoball Pure Linen Refill pellets that also last 1000 washes! All you need to do is fill up your Ecoball when needed. The refills are also universal with all versions of the Ecoball that Ecozone has produced over 20 years, so you can switch your scent whenever you please.
How do they work? It’s simple; the secure spherical casing with lock mechanism is filled with two types of small pellets that are made from a formulation of minerals and other natural plant-based cleaning agents. All you’ll need to do is simply place the Ecozone Pure Linen Ecoballs into your washing machine along with your clothes and that’s it! Easy! The pellets then get to work, lifting dirt from the material and working to keep the water soft to ensure an effective clean.
New to the range, the blue Ecoballs are in a wonderfully fresh Pure Linen fragrance. They are also Allergy UK approved, hypoallergenic and residue free, so they are kind to your skin too.
To further add to their eco credentials, Ecoballs effectively clean at cool temperatures and can be used without a rinse cycle, which will cut down on water and wash time.
- Replaces laundry detergent & fabric conditioner (1000 washes)
- Plant based ingredients
- Does not contain harmful chemicals, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics
- Hypoallergenic and residue free so they are kind to your skin too
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Gentle on fabrics – suitable for whites & colours
- Never tested on animals - PETA approved and Cruelty Free International certified
- Vegan Society certified
- Allergy UK seal of approval
- Kind to your pocket - just 2p/wash & 1.5p per wash when refilled
- Zero-waste packaging
- Works in all washing machines
- No measuring & no mess
- Septic tank safe
- Pet friendly product
How to use:
1) Push and hold button firmly, while twisting and unscrewing the Ecoball until it opens.
2) Add one pack of brown pellets and one pack of white pellets to the ball. Then close up the Ecoball.
3) Place the Ecoballs in the drum of your washing machine along with your clothes.
Brown Pellet Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Epoxy Resin, Saponin, α-olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polyoxyethylene Lauryl Ether.
White Pellet Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Oxirane,2-(chioromethyl)-, Homopolymer, Saponin, Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dodecan-l-ol, Ethoxylated. Fresh Linen Essential Oil.
Packaging all recyclable at kerbside.
Ecozone’s mission is to “make your home an ecozone”.
Ecozone’s aim is to reduce the amount of toxic chemicals found in our homes and to lessen household CO2 emissions in the process through our innovative & sustainable goods.
Their core mission and aim is to be ecological and ethical but performance and quality of each product produced excels beyond other leading eco and non-eco brands. This evidence is supported by independent product testing and reports. It’s not only eco, it’s powerful too!