Organic, allergy-friendly soap nuts - cleaning your clothes naturally
Ecozone’s naturally and sustainably sourced Soap Nuts are an organic, allergy-friendly, economical and effective alternative to common laundry detergent. Soap Nuts are gentle on your skin and clothes, and ensure that colours stay brighter for longer.
Soap Nuts have been used for thousands of years as a natural washing detergent. Also known as Soap Berries, they grow on trees of the Sapindus genus and are a source of Saponin, a natural soap which cleans and freshens your clothes.
Available in 2 sizes, the 300g organic cotton bag holds enough nuts for 100 washes and the 1kg organic cotton bag holds enough nuts for 330 washes. Each dose of nuts is also reusable for up to four times.
- Removes dirt at low temperatures
- Suitable for sensitive skin and baby’s clothing
- Organic alternative to laundry detergents
- Made for Mums Silver Award 2021
How to use:
1) Follow the dosage chart on the back of pack and put the required amount of soap nuts into the small bag provided then zip up the bag.
2) Place your laundry in the machine with the bag on top and run your normal program.
3) At the end of the wash remove the bag with the nuts and allow to dry. These can be reused 4 times.
Ingredients: 100% Organic Soap Nuts
This product is safe to be used in a household with pets, however, we strongly advise you to keep this item well away from your pets as it is not a toy or to be mistaken as food.
Ecozone’s mission is to “make your home an ecozone”.
Ecozone’s aim is to reduce the amount of toxic chemicals found in our homes and to lessen household CO2 emissions in the process through our innovative & sustainable goods.
Their core mission and aim is to be ecological and ethical but performance and quality of each product produced excels beyond other leading eco and non-eco brands. This evidence is supported by independent product testing and reports. It’s not only eco, it’s powerful too!