Green People One Balm 30ml
Multi-tasking skin saviour in a 100% biodegradable pot
A beauty industry first, this zero-waste beauty balm is presented in a petite wood dust pot that degrades in soil after use, leaving no trace of microplastics behind.
Cocoon your skin in a protective layer of replenishing plant actives with this multi-tasking skin saviour.
- An organic multi-purpose beauty balm
- Restores dry, troubled skin anywhere – lips, hands, elbows, heels
- Soothing Myrrh assists in healing inflamed skin
- Regenerating Pomegranate and Rosehip help to repair the skin
- The UK’s first 100% biodegradable pot – please use within 6 months of opening
- 99% certified organic ingredients
Please do not keep me in the bathroom! My biodegradable pot is sensitive to warmth and humidity.
Plant-based packaging: The pot is 100% biodegradable. You can put it in your general waste bin or take it to an industrial compost collection point. The biodegradable box is made from wood pulp, plant polymers and 25% grass fibre.
Directions for use: If using for skin rescue and protection, apply a light layer to lips or skin.
If using for cracked heels, apply generously and wear cotton socks afterwards.
Once opened please use within 6 months. The biodegradable nature of the pot means that this product must be used within this time to guarantee freshness.
Please avoid keeping this product in the bathroom and keep away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: ORGANIC ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PERILLA OCYMOIDES (PERILLA) SEED OIL*, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL*, CERA ALBA* (BEESWAX), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL*, ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) FRUIT OIL*, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL*, AROMA [CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) PEEL OIL*, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) OIL*, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA (MYRRH) OIL^, BOSWELLIA NEGLECTA (FRANKINCENSE) RESIN OIL*^, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) HERB OIL*^, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY SAGE) OIL*], TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*, CITRAL*, CITRONELLOL*, GERANIOL* *99.8% CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. ^FAIRLY TRADED.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Favourite ways to use this eco-friendly beauty balm.
- DIRECTLY ON DRY PATCHES: Calm and care for elbows, knees and toes
- AN UNBEATABLE BROW BALM: Blend One Balm into the brows for salon-sleek, softer eyebrows
- AN ORGANIC CLEANSING BALM: Be a dab-hand at double cleansing and use One Balm to lift away make-up
- A CALMING BALM: Give skin a cushiony comfort by working One Balm’s anti-inflammatory actives into any area of sore skin
- A POST-SHAVE BALM: Soothe post-shave soreness by applying One Balm on the legs or bikini line after shaving or waxing
- A HERO HEEL BALM: Calm cracked heels by applying to the feet before popping on a pair of cotton socks
- A CUTICLE BALM: Nourish the nails by soothing onto the cuticle as and when needed
- A SPORTS BALM: Keep this pint-sized product in your kit bag and apply to skin that’s prone to chafing
- A NATURAL TATTOO BALM: Help skin to heal by lightly laying this gentle balm onto freshly tattooed skin
- A NATURAL LIP BALM: Add shine and softness with One Balm’s naturally nourishing actives
- A NOSE BALM: Calm red, sore skin by dabbing One Balm around the nostrils
- A SKI SLOPE SKIN ESSENTIAL: Apply under goggles to stop irritation around the eye area
- A HELMET HERO: If you cycle or wear a safety helmet for work, use to keep the forehead free from irritation
Green People was born from the founder's (Charlotte Vøhtz) search for gentle, natural products carefully tailored to her daughter’s allergy-prone skin. She began making her own and, after years of product research and development, Green People was founded in 1997.
Green People products are packed with up to 99% active natural and organic ingredients to protect, nourish, balance and, most importantly, respect your body. They promise to never use aggressive ingredients or synthetic chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, alcohol (ethanol) or synthetic fragrances or colourants, and to never test on animals.