Organic, natural, volumising styling serum for light hold, condition & touchable softness
This nutrient-packed organic styling serum gives weightless volume and intense conditioning.
• A naturally effective alternative to chemical-based styling products
• No residue, no stickiness and no flakes
• Blow dry to lock in volume for thicker and fuller hair with added bounce
• Perfect as a leave-in conditioner
• An exotic aroma of stimulating Ginger and mood-lifting Citrus
• Made with 96.8% certified organic ingredients
• Contains Organic Aloe Vera, Avocado, Quinoa, Irish Moss, Ginger, Rosemary & Sweet Orange
How does this natural styling serum work?
• Multi-tasking Quinoa protein & Irish Moss deliver body by coating each hair shaft, giving light hold as it dries
• Beer yeast extract (rich in B vitamins) revitalises the hair making it more manageable and easier to style
• Avocado oil is rich in antioxidants that powerfully condition for high-shine, gloss and softness
• Rich in Antioxidants to reverse hair damage from external factors
Green People’s natural and organic Quinoa & Avocado Serum is made without sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), sodium laureth sulfate (SLES), parabens, lanolin, phthalates, propylene glycol, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), harsh foaming agents, irritating emulsifiers, synthetic fragrances, PABA-sunscreen, gluten, colourants, petrochemicals, urea, DEA, TEA or PEGs to bring you the purest organic styling serum that nature can offer.
Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis.
Plant-based packaging: Ethical responsibility is at the heart of what we and Green People do. The products from their range that we stock come in fully recyclable, renewable sugar cane packaging. Farmed on sustainable land, this plant-based packaging is completely carbon-neutral.
Directions for use: For use as a hair serum, rub a small amount between your palms and work through wet or dry hair to texturise and style as desired.
For use as a leave in conditioner, work a small amount through damp, towel-dried hair, focussing on ends. You do not need to wash this out, once applied, you can style your hair as normal.
Ingredients: AQUA (PURE WATER), GLYCERIN* (VEGETABLE DERIVED), ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE POWDER*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, AROMA [ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT OIL*^, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL*, CYMBOPOGON FLEXUOSUS (LEMONGRASS) LEAF OIL*^, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (SWEET ORANGE) PEEL OIL*, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE) BUD OIL*^], ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, HYDROLYSED QUINOA, PANTHENOL (CONDITIONING AGENT), HYDROLYSED YEAST PROTEIN, XANTHAN GUM (CORN STARCH GUM), CHONDRUS CRISPUS (IRISH MOSS) POWDER, LEVULINIC ACID (PLANT DERIVED), BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRAL*, EUGENOL*, GERANIOL*, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*. *96.8% ORGANIC, ^FAIRLY TRADED
Use within 12 months of opening.
Green People was born from the founder's (Charlotte Vøhtz) search for gentle, natural products carefully tailored to her daughter’s allergy-prone skin. She began making her own and, after years of product research and development, Green People was founded in 1997.
Green People products are packed with up to 99% active natural and organic ingredients to protect, nourish, balance and, most importantly, respect your body. They promise to never use aggressive ingredients or synthetic chemicals such as sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, alcohol (ethanol) or synthetic fragrances or colourants, and to never test on animals.