Organic Cotton Wrapped Panty Liners (24s) by TOTM
Completely plastic-free, organic disposable panty liners
Periods are natural so your liners should be too!
TOTM Wrapped Ultra-Thin Organic Cotton Liners are made with breathable organic cotton. They are contain no fragrance, wood pulp or chlorine bleach. They are hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin 💚.
TOTM liners are naturally soft to prevent irritation and discomfort. Vegan and cruelty free, they are made with 100% GOTS certified organic cotton. The liners feature a flexible shape and fit to adjust to different styles of underwear.
Suitable for daily use, for lighter days on your period or together with a menstrual cup.
These wrapped liners are a travel-friendly option. Folded and wrapped in a compostable and biodegradable film, and come in a cardboard box of 24.
You deserve better period care:
- Organic cotton absorbent core and cover (0% plastic against skin)
- Secure biodegradable backing with non-toxic adhesive
- No fragrance, deodorants, wood pulp or chlorine bleach
- Hypoallergenic to prevent irritation
Why go organic?
"Organic cotton products have a natural softness which is not present in synthetic fabric. It is extremely comfortable to wear in the delicate vaginal and vulval areas. organic cotton is both highly absorbent and breathable and keeps the delicate skin drier and free from irritation than synthetic alternatives" Gynaecologist, Ms Anne Henderson.
Organic cotton is grown without genetically modified ingredients or toxic chemical pesticides.
Why conventional sanitary wear is bad for you and bad for the planet 🌍
Your vagina is one of the most absorbent and sensitive parts of your body so you want to be very careful about what you place next to it or in it.
Conventional sanitary wear has been found to contain non-organic cotton, plastic, fragrance/perfumes, deodorants, dyes and chlorine bleach. It usually comes wrapped in plastic too and can have plastic applicators.
- Non-organic cotton is farmed using toxic pesticides and insecticides.
- Plastic is a synthetic material that is linked to hormone disruption due to use of chemicals such as BPA.
- The 'absorbent' compounds added to sanitary products have been described as “highly toxic when inhaled or ingested, causing damage to your eyes, skin and lungs.”
Rayon is also found in sanitary products. It is a manmade material from cellulose wood pulp. When rayon is produced and bleached, this process produces dioxins as a by-product. Dioxins are linked to several health concerns including the reproductive health condition, endometriosis. It’s also associated with deforestation as the typical process for dissolving wood pulp for rayon wastes 70% of the tree!