Two thirds of the earth's surface is covered with water but only 3% of it is freshwater and drinkable. Let's save it! This bottle's design celebrates everything water and Soulbottles selected charity - Viva con Agua.
1€ from every sale is donated to a non-profit organisation, Viva con Agua de Sankt Pauli, which campaigns to provide access to clean drinking water for people living in the southern hemisphere.
If you are looking for something different to a stainless steel water bottle, this durable glass beauty has soul.
Why Glass (ceramic and rubber)?
- Glass has an honest soul. Glass will remain faithful to you. Your soulmate will not hang on to last week's coffee or juice but will stay absolutely neutral in taste. That way your tap water will always taste fresh with every refill, your drink always delicious.
- Glass doesn't keep secrets and will always show you what´s happening inside. Smoothie remains or bacteria don't have a place to hide.
- Glass is 100% recyclable. This means glass doesn't lose its worth and quality. Plastic bottles are usually (sadly) rubbish once used and discarded. Recycled glass can become another Soulbottle, or even a whiskey bottle!
- Soulbottles remain faithful to traditional and high quality materials and our suppliers. Our ceramic swing-top lids are no exception.
- Our leak proof rubber seal is natural rubber extracted from the caoutchouc tree. It is produced by a family business in Germany.
Size: 26cm high, 7.5cm diameter
- 100% pollutant & plastic-free
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to carry with a metal handle
- "Tasteless" - no tainting
- Large opening for easy drinking and cleaning
- Produced carbon neutrally
- Help the planet by not buying bottled water
- Save money by avoiding bottled water
- Portable, reusable and recyclable
- Easy to clean
Soulbottles are based in Berlin. Their vision is to enable and inspire every person to live a conscious, sustainable and happy life. Their products are all made in in Berlin with love, and obviously 100% recyclable!