Try out this refillable lip balm stick with a soft and melting smooth texture. Its active ingredients intensely moisturise your lips to give them elasticity and a natural shine; if used regularly, it will protect against the harsh elements (cold, wind and sun).
This newly reformulated product is now vegan, using organic acacia flowers wax, organic carnauba wax and organic castor oil as an effective replacement to beeswax. 💚
How to use: You can use the lip balm stick in different ways: if you do not want to wear lipstick, use it alone for a softer and smoother texture, but you can also use it as a base under gloss or lipstick to protect and improve the texture of your lips.
If your lips are dry or even painful, apply a thick layer every night and several times a day. You will find that the softness and moisture of your lips improves.
The whole Zao range is:
- 100% natural and certified organic
- 100% petrochemical and paraben free
- Cruelty Free
- This Lip Balm is suitable for Vegans
- Packaged in bamboo - an environmentally friendly plant
- Refillable - eliminating wasteful packaging, saving you money
- Gluten Free
Ingredients: INCI/CFTA: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Octyldodecanol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, C10-18 Triglycerides, Jojoba Esters, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Parfum (Fragrance), Euphorbia Cerifera Candelilla) Wax, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Rhizome Extract*, Acacia Decrrens Flower Wax, Tocopherol, Polyglycerin-3, CI-77891
*Ingredients From Organic Farming. Total minimum 54% organic ingredients.
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard. They check:
- the absence of GMO, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, and animal-derived ingredients.
- packaging must be of a biodegradable or recyclable nature.