Eye primer prepares the eyelid for the application of make-up. Its creamy texture, easy to apply with the finger, is ideal for evening out and illuminating the entire eyelid. It allows easy shading of eyeshadows and helps to optimise their hold for long-lasting make-up. It is rich in organic carnauba wax that protects the skin.
This vegan, natural primer comes in a beautiful bamboo case. What's more, it's REFILLABLE! Keep the bamboo case for life, and buy the refills. You can also switch your whenever you like keeping the same case💚
Bamboo on the outside: bamboo on the inside! Organic bamboo powder (ingredient) is a white substance extracted from the joints of bamboo. Thanks to its high silica content, it remineralises, hydrates and participates in the regeneration of your skin, while reducing the shine of combination and oily skin.
Instructions for use: Take a small amount of product by warming the surface with your finger. Apply on the eyelid by small taps.
- 100% natural and certified organic
- 100% petrochemical and paraben free
- Cruelty Free
- This powder is suitable for Vegans
- Packaged in bamboo - an environmentally friendly plant
- Refillable - eliminating wasteful packaging, saving you money
- Gluten Free
Ingredients: CAPRYLIC / CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE**, SILICA, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, TOCOPHEROL, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, CI 77820 (SILVER), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES).
*Ingredients From Organic Farming. ** processed from organic ingredients. Minimum 50% organic ingredients.
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard. They check:
- the absence of GMO, parabens, phenoxyethanol, nanoparticles, silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes, and animal-derived ingredients.
- packaging must be of a biodegradable or recyclable nature.