Compostable, plant-based sponges for your plastic-free home
These highly absorbent compostable sponges are made from plants in the UK. They are reusable and at end of life, they are 100% biodegradable and compostable.
The sponges are made of natural renewable raw materials, cotton, wood pulp & flax. These cellulose sponges are the perfect replacement for classic sponges made of petrochemical compounds. They are more absorbent than the supermarket sponges cloths and are also plastic free so they do not emit micro-plastic pollution.
Made in the UK (less than 40 miles from us!) 🇬🇧these all-purpose sponges are hygienic, durable, tear-resistant, non-abrasive, environmentally friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable. They absorb liquid quickly and retain up to 10 times their dry weight in water. As they are machine washable, they can be used over and over again. You can also clean them in the top rack of the dishwasher!
- 100% plastic free and made from plants
- Fully biodegradable and home compostable
- Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom and all around the house
- Very absorbent
- Reusable over and over again, then compostable at home
- Renewable and sustainable
- Lint-free and pleasantly soft
- Minimal low impact packaging, plastic-free
- Made in the UK
Size: 12cm x 8cm x 2.5cm
Care: Machine washable or dishwasher top rack