Compostable, plant-based cleaning cloths for your plastic-free home
Hygienic, durable, vegan, environmentally friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable. These compostable cleaning cloths will bring a pop of colour and rid your home of plastic-filled J cloths in no time.
This set of Rainbow compostable sponge cleaning cloths are made of natural renewable raw materials: 70% FSC plant cellulose and 30% cotton. They are more absorbent than the supermarket sponge cloths and also are plastic free so they do not emit micro-plastic pollution either.
Supports 1% for the Planet and a tree is planted for every pack sold.
These sponge cloths are particularly absorbent, durable, resistant to tear and abrasion. They absorb liquid quickly and retain up to 10 times its dry weight in water.
Choose from a 4-pack or 6-pack, each containing various bright colours.
- 100% plastic free and made from plants (so vegan)
- Water-based inks, certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100
- Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom and all around the house
- Very absorbent
- Reusable over and over again, then compostable at home
- Renewable and sustainable
- Lint-free and pleasantly soft
- Made in Europe
Size: 17.2cm x 20cm - please note, these are packed folded in half to save packaging - they are not long and thin 😀
Care: Either hand wash with dish soap, machine wash (30ºC-60ºC) or wash in the dishwasher. Line dry - do not tumble dry.