Compostable, plant-based cleaning cloths for your plastic-free home
10% of profits from these sets will go to support NSW Wildlife Rescue Service (WIRES), helping wildlife affected by the Australia bush fires.
Hygienic, durable, vegan, environmentally friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable. These compostable cleaning cloths will rid your kitchen and home of plastic-filled J cloths in no time.
The compostable sponge cleaning cloths are made of natural renewable raw materials: 70% FSC plant cellulose and 30% cotton. They are more absorbent than the supermarket sponge cloths and also are plastic free so they do not emit micro-plastic pollution either.
Supports 1% for the Planet and a tree is planted for every pack sold.
These sponge cloths are particularly absorbent, durable, resistant to tear and abrasion. They absorb liquid quickly and retain up to 10 times its dry weight in water.
Choose from a 4-pack or 2-pack (one of each Koala & Koala/Kangaroo design).
- 100% plastic free and made from plants (so vegan)
- Water-based inks, certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100
- Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom and all around the house
- Very absorbent
- Reusable over and over again, then compostable at home
- Renewable and sustainable
- Lint-free and pleasantly soft
- Made in Europe
Size: 17.2cm x 20cm
Care: Either hand wash with dish soap, machine wash (30ºC-60ºC) or wash in the dishwasher. Line dry - do not tumble dry.