Yes - eco-friendly, vegan laundry detergent in a dry strip!
Each Tru Earth Eco-Strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just put in the wash. You need to try it to believe it!
Not only are Tru Earth Eco-Strips incredibly convenient, Tru Earth pride themselves on safety and health. Tru Earth Eco-Strips are hypoallergenic, vegan friendly and paraben-free. They are gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
Also available in a Fresh Linen and scent and Baby.
1 strip = 1 wash
Key Product Facts:
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Zero-waste compostable packaging
- Reduced carbon production in transport (very lightweight)
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- Free of added dyes & chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Works in all washing machines
- No measuring & no mess
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic detergent dispensers out of landfills per year
Uncompromising Cleaning Power:
Just because you want the chore of doing laundry to be simpler, cleaner, and more eco-friendly doesn't mean you have to give up cleaning power. This is why they haven't cut any corners with Tru Earth Eco-Strips Laundry Detergent.
Each strip of Tru Earth laundry detergent weighs just 3g, and packs the same power as 40g of premium liquid or powdered detergents (the amount used in your average wash).
- Removes the toughest stains
- Reveals vibrant colours
- Restores radiant whites
Contents: 32 fresh linen-scented strips for 32 washes
How to use:
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid (not an active product ingredient)
- Residual Water